Thursday, November 18, 2010


Surprise!  Another Thanksgiving themed card - but this card is completely different.  Well yes, it does utilize the same Autumn Blessing stamp set, but also introduces some additional color to the fall palette!

The center image and border were stamped in a burnt brown on pumpkin colored cardstock.  The center image was colored with Copic markers and then cut with the oval nestie.  I decided to shake things up a bit with a green scalloped matting!  The nesties were affixed to an embossed white cardstock and mounted on fun fall print cardstocks.  I went with a pumpkin colored base card.


I think this is my favorite Thanksgiving card of the week.  I really like the green twill ribbon and the fun print cardstocks.  I also really like the sentiment because sometimes in the day to day routine of life we do forgot to remember to be thankful for the little things!  This card is a nice reminder!

Popular Posts