Saturday, November 13, 2010


It's time for a new challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog, plus we're continuing the sneak peeks for the new release and blog hop that happens Sunday, Nov 14th! The challenge this week is "funky fibers"! So use cool ribbon, twine, rick rack, etc.  My sneak peek today is of this gorgeous Krafty girl called Sabrina the Spinner colored with Copic markers.


Cardstock is Bazzill and PP is from Nitwit Collections. I stitched on all the panels then added the matching gingham bows along with some rick rack that I had in my stash. I used this particular paper cause it felt so country to me, and the one pattern is like a quilt. Sabrina comes with an accessory stamp plus the sentiment that is shown. BONUS!!! Please be sure and visit Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to see the rest of the fabulous creations by the awesomely talented design team, and we'd love it if you'd play along with the challenge! And then don't forget to join us tomorrow for the new release and blog hop!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you again soon! hugs!

Popular Posts