Thursday, July 14, 2011


Good morning everyone and happy Friday Eve! :)  It's time for a new Paperplay Challenge and this weeks challenge is from the wonderfully talented Mandy! She is asking us for projects that contain "Things with Wings". We're being sponsored this week by the wonderul Meljen's, and the winner will receive 4 free digi's!!!  For my card this week, I chose to use this gorgeous Magnolia image that I received from the fabulous Diana at Magnolia-licious. She's from the Butterfly Dreams collection and I don't see her in stock right now. But if you're interested, just contact Diana and I'm sure she'll be able to tell you when she'll be back in stock.  I just think she's so beautiful, don't you? Shes colored with Copic markers and then cut out using oval Nestabilities and matted with the petite oval Nesties. I then zig zag stitched around the frame (I think you all know how much I love doing that LOL!)


The DP I used is from Bearly Mine Designs matted with Bazzill cardstock. Of course all the beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the yummy ribbon is from Stamp and Create. I am so in love with the circle sentiments from Lili of the Valley. This one is from the Dreamy Days collection. That yummy glittered heart is by Melissa Frances.  So that's it for my card today! Hope you will pop over to Paperplay Challenges and take a peek at all the fabulous creations by the talented design team and then grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts