Tuesday, November 9, 2010


Hi friends! It's Tuesday already and it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly! This week it's time for one of Dawny's fabulous sketches!  (I love her sketches!) We're being sponsored this week by the fabulous Whiff of Joy!!  For my card, I chose to work with one of my new Magnolia stamps from Magnolia-licious, #112 Edwin with Package. He's from the brand new Merry Christmas 2010 collection which is available right now! I paired him with the dock which is not in stock right now. Please contact Diana if you're interested in it.  They're colored with Copic markers and then cut out and popped up from the card for dimension.


I used Bazzill cardstock for the base and all matting, and the PP are from Nitwit Collections, and there is lots of machine stitching too! Please be sure and pop over to Paprtake Weekly to check out the rest of my Design Team sisters fabulous creations this week. Then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us!  Thanks so much for making Papertake Weekly the #1 blog on Wikio again! We surely could not do it without you!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts