Monday, November 15, 2010


Hi everyone! I sure hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a brand new week! I did a demo Copic coloring table at our local scrapbook store last night and even got to meet one of our own wonderful  Magnolia-licious members! It was tons of fun!

So now it's time for a new blog hop from the Magnolia-licious Design Team!  If you've arrived here from the ever amazingly talented (and my coloring hero!!) Cheryl, then you're on the right track. If not, you will want to go back to the Magnolia-licious Hightlights Blog so you don't miss any of the fabulous creations!!

This month's theme is "Home Sweet Home"!! How fun is that??!!  I really like cute magnets for the fridge, so that's exactly what I made!!! I stamped some of the new images from the Merry Christmas 2010 collection that is available right now over at Magnolia-licious. I also used one from last year's Christmas stamps, and I even did one from the Yummy For Your Tummy colllection so I wouldn't have to take them all down after Christmas!  I simply colored them with my Copics, cut them out, and then coated them with Mod Podge to protect them. I then cut some magnets and attached them to the back of the image with Scor Tape (that magnet is not going ANYWHERE! Here's some closeups of the magnets.






I just stuck these on my magnetic white board in my scrapping area, and that may very well be where they stay! LOL! I love them!  Here is a list of the Magnolia images I used:


Now before you hop along, be sure to leave a comment on this post before the end of Friday, November 19th Pacific Standard Time.  I will be giving one lucky person a Magnolia stamp of their choice from Magnolia-licious!!  Now it's time to hop along to the fabulously talented Angie to see what gorgeous creation she has to show you! Hope you're having fun with the hop and that you'll join us in the challenge! Hugs!

Popular Posts