Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Here is another JustRite stamp Thanksgiving card.  I think this one is for my mom!  My mom lives about 5 hours away from where I live and she will be spending Thanksgiving with my brother and his family.  I will be staying home as my sons will be coming home from college and work in other cities.  My mom likes the fall color palette so this card should appeal to her.


This is another center and border stamp from the Autumn Blessings stamp set that I used yesterday.  All of the borders are interchangeable so it is easy to mix and match the centers and borders.  The JustRite stamps were designed to compliment Spellbinders Nestabilities. So far I only own circular and oval stamps, but they also come in rectangular shapes.

The stamped image and the scalloped matting were cut with oval nesties.  The print matting under the ovals was also cut with nesties - label number five.  The print label is affixed to two layers of matting which have been punched with the corner ticket punch.  Two layers of ribbon surround the mats and are tied with a two tone bow.  A strip of golden rod colored lace was added under the ribbon.  And under all of this is one more layer of print matting and a rust colored base card.  There are five amber gemstones accent the stamped image, bow and card corners.

I like how pretty and feminine this card seems, while still maintaining a fall feeling.  I will be back tomorrow with another Thanksgiving themed project. 

Popular Posts