Sunday, November 7, 2010

I know I do not usually do a new post on Sundays, but I thought we could have a Christmas card parade!  Pictured in the photos are some of the Christmas cards that I have shared on the blog this year.  A few of the cards are single versions, while others were created in groups of four or eight cards.  I counted last night and so far I have completed 64 cards.  Another 6 - 10 cards is all that is necessary to have enough handmade cards to full fill our Christmas card mailing list.

Good thing I still need additional cards - I just received my Just Right Stamps order today!  I ordered a set of Christmas stamps and a set of fall / Thanksgiving stamps.  I have to admit that I am looking forward to sharing the new stamps with you over the next few weeks!!!

Popular Posts