Monday, November 15, 2010


It's a Bitten By The Bug 2 Monday morning!  Everyone at BBTB2 is giving thanks this week, as our sweet Design Team sister, Donna (Ms. Popsicle Toes herself), selected this week's challenge cut - "Give Thanks" from the Thanksgiving seasonal cartridge.  And I know that YOU know what comes next - me telling you how much I love the Thanksgiving cartridge.  All I am going to say is - I DO LOVE THE THANKSGIVING SEASONAL CARTRIDGE (that was an excited squeal, not a yell)!


I am a little bit hooked on JustRite Stampers at the moment (could you tell?) and today's card is no exception.  This dried corn image is from the Autumn Blessing Borders and Centers set and compliments today's Give Thanks challenge cut quite well.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut the image and the matting using oval nesties.  I finished the image with an amber gem in the middle of the bow.


I used Bazzill cardstock to cut today's challenge cut, and again used a single amber gem as a highlight.  The cut is adhered to four (4) layers of fall colored matting on a rust colored card.  I used the Stampin Up corner punch and two amber gems to embellish the top corners of the card. The card is wrapped in a pumpkin colored ribbon with the nesties images affixed over the ribbon knot.


I will be back tomorrow, and everyday this week, sharing Thanksgiving themed projects.

Popular Posts