Tuesday, November 2, 2010


It's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly, and this week it's all about cards for boys/men! We're sponsored this week by the fabulous Whiff of Joy!! Masculine cards are usually really hard for me, so this time I challenged myself to make two! Here's the first one that is using a digital image from Just Inklined over at ImageEnation. I love their stamps!!! I've had this duck for what seems like forever, and decided I was going to use it as soon as I saw the new challenge. I colored him with Copic markers to match the Basic Grey bird paper that I used. The bright yellow polka dot paper is PTI.  I just printed the sentiment from my computer and cut it out with Nesties. It's what I see him saying with the look that is on his face. LOL!


For card two, I used an image from Peggy Loves Vintage. This is one of those cards that took me about five minutes to make. The images are from the Birthday Volume 1 cd, and I printed both the front along with the inside of the card too! I just printed them, matted them, and then added a punched border and then LOOK! I used some of my rain dots that I bought about two years ago when they were so popular! LOL! That's all that was added to this card!

Please pop over to Papertake Weekly to see what the rest of the amazing design team has created, and then we'd love it if you would grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts