Saturday, January 1, 2011

A very Happy New Year to you my friends!! With it being the 1st, it's time for a new Magnolia-licious DT sketch challenge, and this month, the challenge comes from my unbelievably talented design team sister, Cheryl!! She has issued us a recipe challenge. Here's the recipe:

4 flowers, three different DP, two different Magnolia stamps, and one ribbon. For complete details, please visit the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog

For my card I used this adorable image , #334 Brother and Sister from the Autumn 2010 collection at Magnolia-licious. But it's not in stock right now. Please contact Diana if you're interested in it. For my second image, I used this beautiful Magnolia heart that I stamped the word hugs into. I can't find it either (sigh). Looks like I'm back up to my old antics about using stamps that are out of stock. Some things never change. Sorry about that!! Anyway, if you're interested, please contact Diana at Magnolia-licious. She'll be happy to help you!


I colored them with Copic markers and Tilda and Edwin were cut out with Nesties. I fussy cut the heart. Everything is popped up off the card base for dimension, and the main panels are machine stitched. I used Martha Stewart punches for the heart border and the flower leaves, and the papers are from Nitwit Collections. The ribbon is May Arts 100% silk (I love this stuff in case you didn't know)  The flowers are from Wild Orchid.



Please be sure and visit Magnolia-licious Highlites blog for all the details for the challenge, and to see all the fabulous creations by the rest of the amazing design team. And visit Magnolia-licious for purchasing your Magnolia stamps and accessories! Diana has the largest on line selections of Magnolia stamps in North America!! She also has the exclusive line of the fabulous new Magnolia mini stamps!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

Popular Posts