Sunday, January 2, 2011


Oh my gosh, as soon as I saw this new image available from Peggy Loves Vintage, I KNEW I had to do something with it right away! It's just WAY too cute! It took me a few minutes to come up with the sentiment for this one. I ended up using this one, but I almost used "but...but.....that's not what I meant when I told you I wanted to get inside your apron!!".  I ended up liking the bronco one better. And what married woman hasn't faced the challenge of  "breaking" their hubby? LMBO!  I simply adore the images that are available at Peggy Loves Vintage! They're just begging to be used on fun cards with fun sentiments!!


And they're unbelievably quick too! You just have to print them out, mat them however you want, and then make your card! Easy peasy!! Make sure you visit and follow her blog too. She is contantly giving away free vintage images!  Papers are Basic Grey, cardstock is Bazzill. The flourish is made with the Magnolia Doohickey die and the ribbon is May Arts 100% silk.  Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts