Friday, January 7, 2011


Whew! We made it to Friday!! Today is day one for sneak peeks of a brand new release over at Wags 'n Whiskers! There will be sneak peeks all weekend, and the release will culminate on Monday with a fun blog hop.  I chose to use this cute new pin up girl called August. These are so much fun, and my daughter has already claimed the cards! LOL! 


As I post this, I see that I need to fix the color on her little body suit. I'm afraid I've kind of made her look like she peed herself. That's not the place to have poor blending! LOL! Papers are Basic Grey and the cardstock is Bazzill. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a Martha Stewart border punch as well as her branch punch. The flourish if made with a Magnolia Doohickey die. August is colored with Copic markers
hair: E97, E99, and E17
suit:  YG03, 05, 07, and 67
skin: E11, 00

Please be sure and visit Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog to see the rest of the fabulous creations from the design team, and we'd love it if you'd play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!  Hugs!

Popular Posts