Monday, January 3, 2011


Traveling is always fun and seeing family is especially wonderful during the holiday season, but I must admit that I am sooo happy to be home again.  I truly can't decide who was happier to be back in our bed, Doug, me or Duncan the pomeranian!  Duncan went to bed when we arrived home and did not move for fourteen hours.  And then he just moved to his bed after a brief stop outside!!

The laundry has been caught up, the gifts are put away, and I have actually spent a few hours in my scraproom.  But, I cannot share THAT project yet.   So, I am sharing last of my 2010 family calendar, created with Cricut's Hello Kitty and Designer's Calendar cartridges.  The photos above and below are, of course, November.  Special dates in November include Nov. 6, Aaron's birthday, Nov. 23 and my 29ty anniversary.  And like the other eleven months, I used extra family photos to fill in the blank spaces at the beginning and end of the calendar.



And finally the month of December.  December had two special dates:  Dec. 6th, Ian's birthday and Dec. 25th.  I used a small Christmas tree cut out between December 24th and 25th to accent Christmas.


The full page view includes photos of my children on Christmas morning 2009. 


This calendar used up so many leftover photos from throughout the years - I had such fun making it.  I think if I do another I will probably use the circle grid only.  I alternated circles and squares on this calendar, but over all I liked the look of the circles better.

Popular Posts