Tuesday, August 3, 2010


I just realized that I have forgotten to share the last two months of my 12 x 24 wall calendar.  For those who may not know what I am referring to, I created a large Hello Kitty themed wall calendar for my kitchen using Hello Kitty Greetings and Create a Calendar cartridges.  I have enjoyed this calendar so much this year that I truly feel it was worth the 25 hours I have in creating it.


The top photo is, obviously, the month of July.  It features photo of my husband and his siblings at a family picnic last year.  Doug is the on the far left in the photos.

The page below is August.  It features our family at Disney World and has a water theme.  Note the Nemo photo in front.  I love the little floating Kitties at the bottom of the page.


So that is July and August.  But I would like for you to notice MFK's b-day is August 22!  My friend Peggy's bday is also in August, the 14th.  Lots of cake and ice cream opportunities for August!



As I get back into the swing of scrapping I will have to begin working on Christmas cards.  I know that sounds crazy in August, but last year I was on a schedule where I made six Christmas cards each month.  It was so nice to have all of my cards all made by December.  This year is going to be a bit more rushed, but perhaps if I begin soon I can manage to spread out the work.

Popular Posts