Thursday, August 5, 2010


Woohoo!!!! We made it to Friday! It's time for a new challenge from Wags 'n Whiskers, and this week's challenge is brought to us by the awesome, and oh so talented Chris!! Chris challenged us to a triple play this week. She said use three of something, doesn't matter what! I used three different pattern papers. For the challenge, I chose to use this adorable stamp called "Traveling Buddies". I adore this stamp! AND...it's available in both rubber AND digital form! YAY!!!  It's available right now over at Wags 'n Whiskers! We'd love it if you'd play along with us for the challenge. You've got two weeks to complete it, so there's plenty of time!!


Now you might be surprised to know that I used a different marker to color this image! I received a set of Letraset ProMarkers and that's what I used to color it! The colors are really gorgeous, don't you think? They're alcohol ink and will even blend with your Copics! They're bright and vivid which I completely love! The only part of my image that is colored with Copics is the skin because I don't have any skin colors in the ProMarkers. If you're looking for someplace in the US to purchase them, you can get them through MacPherson's , and also at Carpe Diem.

Please be sure and visit Wags 'n Whiskers to see the amazing projects from the rest of the Divas! And while you're there, won't you please give a big, warm welcome to the new Diva memebers! Then grab your paper and glue and join us in the challenge! But don't forget, in order to be eligible to win the prize, you MUST use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your Triple Play project!


Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts