Sunday, August 1, 2010


I arrived at the airport last night from Chicago to find my husband waiting at the airport with pomegranate green tea and a big kiss for me.  How great is that?  I had a great time at CHA, but I am glad to be home.  It was so nice to meet so many people in person, especially Diane Campbell Payne, Joy Tracey, and Melanie Brown.  I really enjoy the Custom Crops ladies and was so pleased, again, to finally meet them. I made new MB friends - Genna and Denene, etc.  And finally I met two of my Bitten By the Bug 2 design team sisters, Krista Norman and Penny Schubert.  Krista was just as beautiful as I have always thought she is and Penny is adorable and sweet!  Donna and I posed for photos with them while we were working the Custom Crops make & tale area (which was sooo fun in itself).



In addition to receiving a new Cricut Imagine machine, I received two new cartridges from Provo Craft:  Happy Hauntings and Rock Princess. 



I also received paper and embellies from several companies: SEI, Imaginisce, 3 Bugs in a Rug, 3M, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Bo Bunny to name a few off the top of my head.  I received two T-shirts and tote bags, glue samples, glimmer mist, Amy Chomas pens, etc.  It was a merchandise bonanza. 

I ordered the new Spellbinders machine at a great discount price with free shipping.  By October first I will have a ton of new toys.  I can hardly wait. Below is a photo of the new Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine.  When I go to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte next month I think one of the very few items on my short little list is mega nestabilities. This new holds 8.5 x 11 inch paper.  Cool huh?

So that was my week in Chicago.  If I get time I will try to do my BBTB2 project today.  But right now I am blogging and "watching" a movie with my honey.

Popular Posts