Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gosh I have a lot to cover with you this afternoon! First, I want to share with you Wags 'n Whiskers is having a new release this coming week! And believe me, the new stamps are "fairy" beautiful! The sneak peeks will begin on Wednesday and will continue into Thursday. Then on Friday, we will have a big blog hop to celebrate the release of the new stamps. You also have the opportunity to win the ENTIRE new release in the "Spread the Word" contest!! Just visit the Wags 'n Whiskers blog to read all about it.



Now it seems the older I get, the worse my memory gets! My sincere apologies for forgetting to post the winner of the Line paper Notepad set from The Cutting Cafe' giveaway!!  So via Random.org, it appears once again, the early bird snatched the worm!!! The winner is:



And the winner is:



A big congrats to you Corbett Creations! Please send me your email address so I can get your prize to you! Thanks to everyone for playing along! Hope you've had a fantastic weekend, and I sure do hope I see you tomorrow for the Magnolia-licious blog hop! Hugs!

Popular Posts