Sunday, August 8, 2010


Hi everyone! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend! We're actually having a bit of a thunderstorm this afternoon! YAY! We hardly ever get rain or a thunderstorm, so I truly enjoy it when it comes around! It's really cooled things down., too! Isn't this Line Paper Notepad Set from The Cutting Cafe' awesome? I love it, and I think it's a fabulous gift! It was soooo quick and easy to make!


To decorate the front, I used a Martha Stewart border punch with a thin ribbon. Then I chose to color up one of my brand new Magnolia stamps from Magnolia-licious! I chose to use #377 Traveling Tilda from the new Bon Voyage collection. I also used a Magnolia note paper which doesn't appear to be in stock at the moment. Just email Diana if you're interested. They're colored with Copic markers.
skin: E11 and E00
dress and hat: YG21, YG23, YG25, YG67
hat flower: Y15, Y17,  Y19
hat band: YR68
shoes: E31, E33, E35
Note: E50, E51, E53 and just a touch of E33


This is the inside. The Line Paper Notepad Set comes with a pdf file of note paper in different colors that you just print off on plain old copy paper and cut out. SOOOOO cute!!! It prints two sheets on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of copy paper. I leave a little bit of an edge on top, Then I ran my perforating tool across the sheet a little bit above the top green line of the line paper. I then glued the sheets together above the perforation line and then glued it the whole thing to the notepad. Voila! You can write what you want and just tear it neatly right out of the notepad!. Pretty cool, huh? It also comes wth the awesome envelope template too! I LOVE this set! And guess what...if you do too, Regina is being kind enough to have another giveaway!!! WOOHOO!!  I will have a drawing to give the fabulous Cutting Cafe' Lined Paper Notepad Set away to one of the lucky people that leave a comment on this post before midnight next Thursday night, Aug 12th! I will make Friday the 13th lucky for one person by pulling the winner via random.org!! Be sure and check out The Cutting Cafe' for all of the fabulous new designs that Regina has released lately. And there will be a bunch of designers doing giveaways this week, so be sure to check back on Tuesday morning for all the links!  
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!!

Popular Posts