Thursday, August 26, 2010


My friend Ruth is a Teddy Bear lover and collector.  While at CHA I ran across a line of bear rubber stamps called Popcorn Bear.  With Ruth in mind, I purchased four Popcorn the Bear stamps, two Christmas bears and two birthday bears.  My plan was to make cards for Ruth to give to other people in her life.

Ruth was my secret sister at work last year and after I had been outed by another employee, I made her a box of assorted cards.  She seemed to really like the cards so I thought she would really like bear cards.  This is the first Christmas card I made for her.  I am hoping to improve as I make more cards! 


I used an older Stampin' Up stamp sentiment on the inside of the card. I thought this stamp would allow Ruth plenty of space to write her own personal message and wish the recipient a Merry Christmas.  

Popular Posts