Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi everybody!!!! I'm so excited today, cause it's my first card working with Wendy at Digital Delights by Louby Loo as an official member to her awesomely talented design team for Delightful Challenges!  I'm so psyched to get to work with all these talented ladies!! For my card, I chose to use this adorable image called Penny and her Teddy. I just think she's cute as a button! And the challenge this week is "get girly with lace and pearls"! How fun!

I colored Penny and her Teddy with Copic markers and cut her out using oval Nestabilities. Oh, look at my watermark! You can purchase those at Digital Delights as well! Too cute and I love it! Sitting on top of my name is Dilly Duck (soooo CUTE!).  Please be sure and pop over to Delightful Challenges to see the rest of the fabulous creations by the amazing design team, and then we'd truly love it if you'd play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

recipe: image: Penny and her Teddy
paper: CS - Bazzill;  DP - Basic Grey Olivia
ink: Memento, Copic Sketch markers
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
lace - stash
tools: machine stitching, MS leaf punch, Cuttlebug, Oval Nestabilities
misc: Kaiser pearls, dimensional tape

Popular Posts