Thursday, August 5, 2010


With a total of 18 layouts on my DVD set I have several sneak peeks that have yet to be shared.  The two here are from the layouts titled Ready to Ride and Birthday 1 (and yes, there is a Birthday 2)!  On the birthday layout in addition to using Plantin Schoolbook and Celebrations cartridges, I also used the I-Rock tool to set the gems on the birthday hats.  The I-Rock is not necessary to complete the layout as you could use the adhesive backed gems.  However, if you are looking for a reason to purchase the battery operated I-Rock, this could be you opportunity!


The ready to ride layout features bicycles from two different cartridges, Just Because Cards and Independence Day.  If you only have one of those cartridges, cut that bicycle twice!  Ready to Ride is one of those layouts I wish that I had been able to do for my own children, but I never photographed them on their bikes.  Now that they are 25, 22, and 19 I wonder WHY we omitted bike photos.  If only I had been a scrapper back then!

If you would like to see additional sneak peeks just click on the Busy with the Cricky Productions tab under the title above.

My older son and his girlfriend are visiting for a couple of days so I am off to lunch now!

Popular Posts