Monday, June 27, 2011

The first song produced by Akon tonight sounds like every song produced by Akon. Now if that's your thing then God bless you, but I do not play Mary J. Blige Akon seeking rhythms and production. Whatever you like Rihanna singing in the beginning of the song is too my liking as well.

His current single, which, with Canadian rapper Drake is great, but I guess that ole Vince club and not a whole lotta crazy club / rap music for the record is not for me, but young people like him, I guess.

Said and done, is another club song tempo until you have a little more flavor to soul, but production still seemed more concerned with addressing serious drop in the voice of Mary.

Good love with you is another rate cut until the rapper TI to know the boy in jail for having all the guns. Well, this is another of the parties and not sorry to say Vince.

The only two songs that cater to people who enjoy the pre-pop Mary J. Blige not appear until the end of the album. Color and mornings are beautiful and powerful songs are well written and even better performance by the queen of hip-hop soul herself. It is a pity that the rest of the album was just these two songs and they will probably be the only songs I can get my girlfriend to put on my MP3 player on this album. Listen to some samples on the net, you may like more than me and if so go ahead and buy happy I do not mean to wander without guilt.

Popular Posts