Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi everyone! I'm back from my week with my family which went WAY too quickly. I miss everyone already. We brought JJ (our grandson) back with us to spend the next four weeks. So needless to say my hands will be full for a while. He's getting so big and growing up way too quickly, which they all do. But it seems so much more apparant when you don't get to see them all the time.  Anyway, it's time for a new challenge from Paperplay Challenges. They have a brand new sponsor, La-La Land Crafts! They generously offered the DT some images to play with, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get one done since I've been out of town. 



For my "anything but a card" challenge, I created a tag using one of the hAnglar & stAnglar images. She's colored with Copic markers and then popped up from the tag.  The papers are from Nitwit Collections, the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the ribbon is May Arts Silk from Stamp and Create. That's it for me today! Please be sure and pop over to Paperplay Challenges and we'd love it if you'd play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts