Monday, October 4, 2010



Happy Monday!  This week's BBTB2 challenge is to use the pointing finger/hand from Graphically Speaking.  There were no special guidelines for using the challenge cut so I came up with my own plan.  Yesterday was my husband's birthday and I decided to incorporate the pointing finger into a "man humor" card.  I say man humor because truly I do not get the humor in the whole "pull my finger" thing.  Sigh...


I used three cartridges to create the is card, Graphically Speaking, Going Places, and George & Basic Shapes.  The card was created using Basic Grey and Bazzill cardstock along with Basic Gray tags, brads, and paper ribbon trim. 


I have mixed feelings about telling you that my husband loved his card.  He actually laughed out loud.  It is currently sitting in a place of honor on the mantle.  I half expected it to end up on his desk at work... And it still may. 

*** Update:  I just looked up at the mantle and guess what is no longer sitting there?  I do believe the card now has a spot of honor in his office!!


In addition to creating this card this weekend, I also completed next week's BBTB2 challenge project (which I cannot wait to share with you) and I used my YuDu and printed fall napkins.  I will share more on the YuDu project tomorrow - and yes, I actually used the cricut to create the YuDu project!!

Popular Posts