Sunday, October 3, 2010


Hi and happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! We actually had a rainy and cloudy Sunday, and we loved it! LOL! We just don't get those, so when the rainy days happen, I truly enjoy them. I am so excited to be teaching my first Copic card class this week at my local scrapbook store called Scrapbook Paradise, and these are the two cards I've put together for them. I used Hero Arts stamps for both of them, and the stamps were all colored with Copic markers (of course).


With this being my first card class, I'm just nervous and hope everyone will enjoy it. I love dimension and color, and of course my silk ribbon. So I wanted to put as much of me into these cards as I could.


So what do you think?  Will they like the cards?  I'm anxious to hear what you think about it.  Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and please come back tomorrow (Tuesday). Papertake Weekly is three years old tomorrow, and we have an exciting blog hop planned for you with lots of fun and prizes along the way! Hope you join us! Hugs!

Popular Posts