Wednesday, October 13, 2010


This is a quick post to bring you up to date on my 2010 12 x 24 inch calendar.  I was lax in the last month and forgot to share the September pages (gasp).  September featured Hello Kitty in her cheerleader uniform as she too must be a football fan.  Kitty was so happy to see college football again!  Though in deference to my husband I did not put her in Michigan State Green and White.  Though had I known back in January when I made this calendar that my MSU Spartans would currently be sitting a 6 - 0 I would have changed the color scheme and she would SO be wearing a MSU outfit!! So much for my psychic abilities.....

Oh in my school spirit excitement I forgot to mention the photos (oops!).  The photos were taken four years ago and are my daughter with my husband and I each separately.  Note the matching jackets.  Thank you Coldwater Creek for designing clothes that we will both wear.


I have to tell you that October turned out to be one of my favorite of the calendar months.  I love the papers and I LOVE Hello Kitty in her Halloween costume.  She is so darned cute as a ... Kitty!  Oh what a sense of humor she has.  Though you know, I am not sure that Kitty has noticed that spider sneaking down off of the 31 to frighten her!

The background paper on the upper page is from a Basic Grey Halloween line.  The photos are old leftover photos.  One of the best parts of this calendar is that I was able to use a plethora of photos that were in storage drawers.  I had scrapped the events depicted in these photos, but as with most scrapping projects, I had leftovers.  I place the leftover photos in storage drawers and this project helped me empty some space in the drawers.

Here are some re-cap photos for those who may have miss the calendar pages thus far this year:



I will be back tomorrow with a new project to share.  See you then.......

Popular Posts