Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I have three words for you:  JUST BECAUSE CARDS!   Yes, I could end this post here and know that I had shared an important message with you.  I COULD end here, but we all know I am not going to!! LOL 


The cut file for this card, as well as detailed instructions, are available at Custom Crops. In the article at Custom Crops you will also find links to the papers that I used on this card. I just have to modestly (NOT AT ALL) tell you that I ADORE this card. It is so cheerful and fun.


The photo above shows the inside of the card.  Even with the cricut cuts on the inside there is still plenty of room for you to add your own personalized message.


This is a side view of the card.  Click the Custom Crops blinkie near the top of the blog and that will take you to my design page at Custom Crops.  Please do leave a comment while you are there.  We love project comments.

Tomorrow is the release of the Cricut Cake. Be sure to stop back by for my latest annoucement.

Popular Posts