Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!! And you know what Friday means....yep! It's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge! This week, our challenge from the fabulously talented Lacey, and she's asking us to use ribbon on our projects. Well....I think most of you probably know that's not much of a challenge for me! LOL! And that's because I use the fabulous May Arts silk ribbon that is available in Lacey's shop, Stamp and Create! For this challenge, I immediately thought of Mother's Day, and then of this adorable stamp of Ryan called Just For You! I don't think there could be a more precious and perfect image for Mother's Day! He's colored with Copic markers and then cut out and popped up from the card base for dimension.

The sentiment is from a fabulous set of stamps from Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' called Happy Mother's/Mum's Day Huge circle set. Great for quick, easy, and awesome cards for Mother's Day. Each panel is machine stitched, and that fabulous ribbon and charm are available at Stamp and Create. The papers are Nitwits and the tag was cut with my Expression and the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge. Please be sure to visit the rest of my DT sisters to see all the awesomeness they created for this challenge!
Then join us at Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog to play along for the chance of winning a new stamp! But remember - You have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp to win! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts