Saturday, April 10, 2010


So, about that title, it should read "A Month Late".   I seem to be perpetually behind lately.  As evidence, I am a month late making my St. Patrick's Day cards.  I suppose I could say that I am eleven months early, but honestly we all know better.  :-D


I used the Picturesque cartridge, along with Just Because Cards (my new Go To cartridge), and an assortment of fabulous green papers to create this Celtic Knot Card.  There are three layers of knot pieces, plus the oval frame and the frame center that I inserted between layers two and three of the knot as a background. 


I kept embellies to a stark minimum; I did not want to distract from the knot cuts.  I did add white doodle dots and I found some fabulous Irish buttons I had been saving.  I removed the loop section from the back of a large button and used a large sticky dot to attach the shamrock to the card front. 


Now that I have finally "Gotten my Irish on", a month late(!),I will tell you about my upcoming week.  I will have a new post EARLY Monday morning with the BBTB2 weekly challenge.  On Tuesday or Wednesday I should be able to share a cute project I created for Custom Crops - I am excited to share this cutie with you.  I will be back later in the week with a personal project as well as a new CUSTOM blog look that I have commissioned.  And that friends will take us into the following weekend and my first Saturday on Everyday Cricut.  I foresee a busy week....

And finally, one last thing, remember April 14th is the release of the Cricut Cake on HSN.  Have your charge card in hand at midnight!!!!   I will have an announcement later in the week regarding the Cricut Cake!! (Cryptic ending!!).

Popular Posts