Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Can you guess what arrived at my house yesterday??? Yep, Create A Critter!!  This cartridge is just adorable.  I actually had trouble deciding which of the little cuties to create first.  After much self-debate and personal indecision, I went with this cute little guy.  When I look at him I can hear him singing, "Hello my baby.  Hello my honey.  Hello my ragtime pal!!"   And of course he is doing a little soft shoe dance.... with several of his feet!!!


I cut my little fellow in three layers, dark green, yellow green and avacado green.  I added his top hat and cane as well as white doodle dots to accentuate his spots.  Oh yes, and I did sneak in a bit of blue cardstock for his piercing blue eyes. 


My critter card got a little bit of help from Just Because cards.  I cut the  frame, card and matting layers with Just Because Cards - a cartridge you will see more of in the coming week or two.  I really, really like Just Because Cards.  I did say that I REALLY like it, right?


I finished my card off with a bit of ribbon, flower layers and a button.  I used three different ribbons in the flower bow, as well as two different textures of flowers.  I like mixing it up!!  And just so you know that I am not the only person in my house with a corny sense of humor, I asked DH if he thought my card was cute.  His response?  "No, it's SO cute!"  Good man!!

Popular Posts