Monday, April 5, 2010


Yes you read that title correctly, I did write "two-fer"; as in "two for the price of one!"   That is the concept behind my tag project at Custom Crops.  I used the Very Merry Tags cartridge and created an Easter tag which would also be simply adorable as a baby gift tag, hence the "two-fer".  


So often we limit ourselves by what we see on a cartridge and we tend to forget that this entire hobby is about being creative.  My advice is to think outside the cartridge.  Think of what you would like to create then look at the cartridges and see how the shapes can be welded to create what you have in mind.  That was the case with the cut tag.  I used the mittens tag as a base on which to add by Lamb and Bunny faces. 


If you have not already purchased the Very Merry Tags cartridge, Custom Crops has a few copies left in stock and the last time I looked they were retailing for $12.00!!!  You should truly snap this cartridge up before they are all gone.  As you can see, you can do so much more than just Christmas Tags!!!

Popular Posts