Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Did you order yours yet???  I am, of course, referring to the Cricut Cake???  Mine has been preordered and I have NO idea when to expect it, but I am SOOOO excited for it to arrive!  In honor of Cricut Cake Day I used the Sweet Treats cartridge (with a the lattice from Wild Cards) and made this Bridal Shower cake.  

My DH was cute - he did not want to be critical so he gently asked, is it off center a bit???  Yes - quite a bit!!  I did not want to share the bride's name so I did not attach the scalloped circle tag which goes in the upper right of the card front (hanging off the edge a tiny bit).  So no, I have not lost my ability to CENTER.... honestly!


Sooo for several days now I have been mentioning an upcoming announcement.  Today is the day...  Here goes:

I am adding a sister blog site, Busy with the Cricky Cake.  Some friends and I will be sharing Cricut Cake projects - cakes and other food items - each week at the new sister blog site in the near future.  Of course we have to wait for the Cake machines to arrive.  :-(    I will let you know when we are fully up and running.  I am quite excited about the new blog and I have Joy Tracy and Melanie Brown to thank (or blame) for the idea!  But once the idea took hold, we thought it could be quite fun.  Our Cricut Cakes are on their way so I hope to have our first cake project posted next week!!  I hope you will consider registering as a follower at Busy with the Cricky Cake!

Popular Posts