Friday, October 9, 2009

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!!! I didn't think it would ever get here this week. I get my hair cut tomorow morning and I can't wait! I normally get it done every 5 to 6 weeks. This time I think it's been about nine weeks, and I feel like a shaggy sheep dog! It's going to feel so good tomorrow to have all this cut off! Anyway, I put together a quick card tonight with some of the new Magnolia stamps from the Yummy For Your Tummy collection from Magnolia-licious. I am sooo in love with these stamps! They're so adorable, and if you haven't seen them yet, you just have to run over to Magnolia-licious and take a peek! For this card, I used #385 60's Tilda, # 623 60's table, and #629 stove by Alota.
All the stamps were colored with Copic markers and cut out. Tilda is popped up for dimension. Sorry....I noticed I didn't "ground" the stove pipe to the wall, which I fixed after taking all these pics and posting. *smile* I don't know why these things become so obvious after the fact! The frame they're sitting on was cut with my Expression with the Storybook cartridge. That's it for tonight. Like I said, just a very quick card. I tried really hard to add ribbon and a bow, but it was just too much with the large images. So I left it plain and simple. Sometimes that's just the best way to go. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by to see me todayand hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts