Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday! I love Friday! Today I have a really easy and quick card I made. And I do mean easy and quick, maybe all of about 15 minutes!!! All I had to do was print out this adorable image from Peggy Loves Vintage, cut out a frame with my Sizzix die, cut a strip of cardstock to match the frame and used my MS border punch on it. I ran the Sizzix frame through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder. The polkadot paper is a digi download from Pink Petticoat. Added some green buttons with some little twine bows. That's it! That's what I love about Peggy Loves Vintage. Peggy's images allow you to make a beautiful card in just a few minutes!!


So please be sure and visit Peggy Loves Vintage and take a peek around at all the fabulous vintage images she has available! If you like vintage, you will love Peggy Loves Vintage!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts