Saturday, October 10, 2009


What a busy day I had in my scraproom! I cut and assembled two projects that you will get to see in a week or so, and I played with my new Stampin' Up toys! At stamp club last month I purchased a cute set of ornament stamps and a matching ornament punch. Tonight I finally opened the packages!

I made a few gift tags for the gifts I am making for the ladies at work. Then I moved on to my main event: Gift Card holders! Or should that be gift card cards? Which ever...

My cards were made using 4.5 x 11 inch cardstock, scored and folded. I looked at a few web sites for instructions on how to cut out the slot for the gift card, but in the end I made up my own way.
The card holders were super easy to cut and assemble. The most difficult part, oddly, was finding the right Christmas cardstock. I used the trusted "trial and error" method and only disposed of one card.

Popular Posts