Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!! I sure hope you're getting some time to be crafty! So can you tell I'm totally loving these shaped cards I'm making with my Design Studio Software and my Cricut? LOL! I think maybe it's a teensy bit obvious! Anyway, I just love the look of them. For this one, I used one of the new Tilda's, #386 Kitchen Tilda, from the Yummy For Your Tummy Collection from Magnolia-licious. Isn't she just so cute??!! I love her! I colored her with my Copic markers. I stamped and colored two of her, cut them both out and layered them on the card for dimension. You MIGHT be able to tell in the 3rd pic if you click on it and look up close.

That big word circle is from The Cutting Cafe' from a new set called From My Kitchen. Isn't it just perfect with the Yummy Magnolia Collection?? Pop over to The Cutting Cafe' and check it out! I think you'll love it!

That's it for me today! I'm headed back to my stamps and Copic markers to play some more. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!!

Popular Posts