Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine went WAY too fast for my liking. But there's not much I can do about that. Back to work tomorrow and wait for the next one, I guess. *smiles* It's time to reveal the new challenge from Regina over at Bitten By The Bug. This week, she asked us to use this cute little monster from Paper Dolls Dress Up from Hallmark Scrapbook. Isn't it just so cute??!!! I now have tons of ideas running through my head for this cute little hairy creature. For my submission to the DT creations, I paired this cute little monster with some stamps from The Cutting Cafe', Eat, Drink, and be scary came from Halloween Labels, and the Trick or Treat frame is from Halloween Card Borders. The paper is from a pack by Recollections from Michael's. I also added some drippy goo thanks to a Martha Stewart border punch. The little flowers are from a little Marvy punch and there is an orange dew drop in the center. (they photographed as though they are black, but they are not)

After doing my DT submission, I had to throw this quick little card together with this adorable monster. And I have even so many more ideas floating around in this head! I mean...how fun is this?!! I sure hope you take the time to visit Bitten By The Bug to see the rest of the DT take on this fun challenge, and then grab your paper and glue and play along with us. Thanks for visiting me today, and see you on Tuesday with a new challenge from Papertake Weekly! HUGS!

Popular Posts