Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This is my first month as a designer for Magnolia-licious and I'm so excited to join a fabulously talented group of artists. This months challenge sketch was created by Suzanne Dean, and I love it! Suzanne does beautiful work, so do yourself a favor and check out her blog. Then when you're done drooling, grab your paper and glue and play along with the challenge too!

I used the Stylish Tilda from Magnolia-licious and colored her with my Copic markers (available soon at Hallmark Scrapbook). The DP is from Basic Grey and the cardstock is Bazzill.

Tilda is on an oval that I cut out with my Nesties, and I used lots of chalk ink around the edges. The lace is from Melissa Frances, and I'm sorry, but that stick pin has been in my stash for so long and the package is long gone. I have no idea who made that.


Copics used:


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

Popular Posts