Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Saturday everyone! I finally got a few minutes to be able to craft! YAY! Poor hubby and my daughter had a nasty flu this week, and then my allergies were attacking me big time! But all is better now! I used one of my new Tilda stamps from the Easter Collection that I received from Diana at Magnolia-licious! Thank you Diana! Diana announced the exciting news this week that she is now offering free shipping in the US and Canada on all Magnolia-licious orders! Now how cool is that??!! THANKS DIANA!!
This is #339 Easter Tilda, and I colored her with my Copic markers. (#'s listed below) I really love dimension in my cards, so I cut her out and popped her up off my card. The DP is by Imaginisce and cardstock is Bazzill. The card measures 6" x 6", and the scalloped square base was cut with my Expression machine and the Storybook cartridge which are all available at Hallmark Scrapbook. The little tag was cut with my Cuttlebug machine and a Cuttlebug die, and the circle and scalloped circle were cut with my Nestabilites. Added some doodling and that was it for this one.

Thanks for stopping by to see me today. Be sure and head over to Magnolia-licious to check out the adorable new collection called Chasing Butterflies. They are the cutest set yet, and they're now available for preorder! Diana also has a great value for you with the Chasing Butterflies Bundle where you can save some money, and don't forget about the FREE SHIPPING!! Have a wonderful Saturday and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!
Oops! Forgot to list the copics:
Y21, YR24, YR21, E35, E39, YG25, YG67, E000, E02, R20, R35, R46

Popular Posts