Sunday, March 1, 2009

This weeks challenge from Bitten By The Bug is to use the "laugh often" phrase from the Graphically Speaking cartridge. For this one, I used the GIGGLING TILDA from Magnolia-licious along with the couch, also available from Magnolia-licious. It's the perfect size for the sitting Magnolia stamps!
I colored her with my Copic markers, cut each of them out and popped them up from the card for dimension. The Copic markers will soon be available at Hallmark Scrapbook. The DP is Making Memories. Added some yellow ribbon with a Prima Flower and a brad from Making Memories.


The laugh often phrase is cut five times. Once in white and then four times in the shadow. This makes the most awesome faux chipboard and I do it all the time!

Please be sure and go over to Bitten By The Bug to see the rest of the designers projects for this challenge. We'd really love for you to play along too! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and I hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts