Sunday, March 8, 2009

Can you believe it? A non-Tilda card? Oh my goodness!! LOL!!! I just didn't have much time this weekend at all to craft! But then I remembered I started this card last weekend and had it almost finished. Just had to put a few finishing touches on it.
This little bunny is by Whippersnapper. I LOVE ladybugs, and when I saw this cute bunny checking out this ladybug, I knew this stamp had to be mine. I colored the stamp with my Copic markers which are now available at Hallmark Scrapbook!


The DP is Nana's Kids and the cardstock is Bazzill. I used a Martha Stewart punch and a Fiskars border punch too. Those cool tassles came from J's. And LOOK! I finally learned how to put my name on my work with my Photoshop! Maybe there's hope for me after all!!! LOL!!
That's it for tonight! I sure appreciate you coming to visit me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Have a wonderful day! HUGS!

Popular Posts