Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ok, what can I say? I can't do pillow boxes. I've tried and I've tried and I have hated every one of them I put together. It's just not a shape for me. I tried yet again because that was our challenge over at BBTB this week...to use the pillow box from the Wedding Cartridge. I cut it out, and I sent the pic to Regina, and then decided that the best part of the whole thing I made was this adorable Easter tag. So if you want to see my pillow box, you can see it over at BBTB. (sorry...but I HATE it! LOL!) But I will show you this cute tag you can make with the AWESOME new downloadable stamps from The Cutting Cafe' that I attached to that pillow box. I just resized the word block for the size tag I wanted and printed it off. Then resized that cute little chick with egg and printed her off too.
I colored everything with my Copic markers, cut the chick and egg out and popped it up off the tag. Thought this would be a perfect tag to attach to an adorable stuffed animal for Easter, don't ya think?? Regina's stamps are awesome to work with! You can resize them to whatever you need and only have to print the ones you want to work with. Please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug to look at what all the other talented designers came up with for this challenge. You won't be disappointed! And then jump over to The Cutting Cafe' to check out Regina's awesome downloadable stamps! Thanks for stopping by to visit and hope you had a fabulous weekend! Come back and see me soon!!

Popular Posts