Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Sunday night, and that means it's time to reveal this weeks challenge for Bitten By The Bug! It's Easter time, and in just a couple weeks, that cute little old Peter Cottontail is going to be hidng eggs all over the place! So Regina's challenge this week is to use the bunny cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge. I had fun with this one cause I really do love shaped cards! So I cut the basket (also from the Doodlecharms cart) out at 6" with Making Memories paper and then shadowed it wih the blue cardstock. The eggs were cut out just using some scrap paper, and the grass was cut from the ZooBalloo cartridge. The Expression and all the cartridges are available at Hallmark Scrapbook.
The chocolate bunny (with a bitten ear) and the rest of the cuts are actually glued inside the layers on the inside of the card so that no raw edges are showing anywhere, inside or out. Added a big pink gingham bow with a blue button, along with some pearls (not marked so no idea where they came from) for interest. OH! I wanted the chocolate bunny to look like he had that icing, so I drew his features with pink liquid pearls. I then added two tiny blad pearls by Kaiser to his eyes. This little cutie will be for sale in my etsy shop very soon. (link is on the top right of my blog) That does it for this card. Please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug to see the rest of the extremely talented design teams projects with this cute bunny! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope I see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts