Sunday, March 22, 2009

One of the many things I love about the Magnolia stamps is the versatility. You can change just about any Tilda to fit the season. This particular Tilda is holding a heart. But being that it's Spring and almost time for Peter Cottontail to come hopping down the bunny trail, what I saw instead of a heart was bunny ears! So I simply (VERY simply - I'm not an artist!!) drew a little bunny face on the heart, and VOILA!.....you have an Easter Tilda!

Isn't that egg beautiful too? Both the stamps are available at Magnolia-licious! The Pink Tilda with a heart is coming soon, and so is the Easter Egg , so watch for them! Tilda and the egg are colored with my copic markers (numbers listed below) The paper I used is from Scenic Route and the cardstock is Bazzill. That cute downloadable stamp that says Got Eggs is from The Cutting Cafe'.

The ribbon is from PTI, flower is Prima, and the pearl is by Kaiser. I have to say that I used my talented DT sister, CHERYL ROWLEY's technique for highlighting my Tilda's socks. Check ou her blog. She's wickedly talented! That's it for this card! Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Following is the list of Copic markers used to color the stamps:
Tilda : B41, B95, RV23, R20, E00, E02, E08, Y21, G20, G21, G24
Egg: B21, B41, B95, YR24, R01, YG25, G28
HUGS!


Popular Posts