Friday, March 6, 2009

Ok, is it just me? Why is it that I always seem to see things in my work after I'm finished and taken the photo and getting ready to post it here? Like on this one...I thought the green and peachy flowers looked good. Then when I look at the card in the photo, I'm thinking...hmmmm...maybe the back flower should have been blue. Of course everything is glued down way beyond the point of being taken off. And of coure I had tried every color of flower to make sure I liked the look before I glued it down. YET...... And maybe I should have colored the box rather than try to make it look like kraft paper...hmmmmm... Am I the only one that does that?? LOL!
I just got some new stamps from Magnolia-licious yesterday!! YAY!! Thanks Diana! I had completely fallen in love with this Tilda the very moment I laid eyes on her. And I just really love that box with the huge bow too! I did turn the box on it's side cause I didn't want to cover up that beautiful bow with Tilda's butt! *smile*


I colored Tilda with my Copic markers which are now available at Hallmark Scrapbook! The DP is Making Memories and that cute circle tag is from a set of printable stamps that are available over at The Cutting Cafe'. I cut the circles and scalloped circles out with my Nestabilities. Added some Prima flowers on the ribbon with a Making Memories brad in the center.


Did some machine stitching around the edges and also used one of my Martha Stewart border punches. The circles are popped up off the card, and the present and Tilda are popped up from the circle. I do love dimension on a card!! Here are the copic colors I used. I did notice that I left out E02 and R20, so add those to the mix too. Sorry about that!


That's it for today! This will be for sale in my etsy shop which I hope to have up and running by the end of this weekend. Thanks for stopping by to see me tody, and hope to see you back again soon! hugs!!!




Popular Posts