Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Hi everyone! Well, we're a little closer to the weekend! Can you tell I'm ready? LOL! This was the card I designed for my Copic coloring class this month. I fell in love with this cute little guy Superduper Boy from Mo's Digitial Pencil Too! He's colored with Copic Sketch markers (yep! I have the colors listed below). Cardstock is Bazzill and the DP is from Inque Boutique.


There's lots of dimension as each panel is popped up from the one under it. All three panels are machine stitched, and Superduper boy is fussy cut and popped up from the oval Nestie. The stars were cut with the Expression using the Gyspsy and George cartridge. The twine was just wrapped around the panel and then tied in a bow.



I also used an old Martha Stewart border punch along the bottom half. First, here are the colors used for the card. Then scroll on down to find the winner of Tilda with Hanging Rabbit! Good luck!!

I am entering this into
 Mo's challenge this week "Let's hear it for the boys!"  
Simon Says Stamp challenge of Birthdays.
Cupcake Craft Challenges Up in the air

Copic markers used:  (I laid down a layer of  T1 under all the reds and blues
Shirt and pants  - R14 and 17, with E07 for the deeper shadows
Cape, shorts, and boots - B00, 01, and 02  with B45 for the trim on the shorts and cape
skin - E11 and 00
Goggles, gloves, and boot trim - C3 and C5
Initial tag on shirt - E51
Hair - E33, 35, 37, and Y21


 **************************

Now for the winner of Tilda with Hanging Rabbit! Thanks to everyone for playing! And here we go.

Through random.org the winner is


Wow! The early bird caught this little rabbit! Congrats Myrna! Please get me your address so I can get your stamp right out to you! If I don't hear from you by Saturday at midnight Pacific, I will pull another winner. Thanks again to everyone for playing!


Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts