Tuesday, March 22, 2011


Hi friends!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! I'm tickled pink that I'm getting some Easter cards done and actually finished on the inside so I can mail them out on time!! Can you believe I'm still sticking to my New Years resolution to complete the inside of my cards before I put them away? I'm so proud of myself!! LOL!  Todays card features an adorable vintage image from none other than the fabulous Peggy from Peggy Loves Vintage!! She's got some new cutouts in her shop that feature fabulous Easter/Spring images! If you've never used Peggy's images before, you'll be amazed at how quickly you can make a wonderful card. You just choose your image, print it whatever size you want to fit your card,  mat it, and then embellish your card however you want to.


For my card today, I matted this adorable image on Bazzill cardstock, and the DP is from Basic Grey Green at Heart. The frame they're on was created using a Nestability die, and a Fiskars punch was used for the vertical panel down the left. It's a smaller size, but the shape is the same as the Nestie.  The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a Martha Stewart branch punch around them. I topped it off with a new Magnolia sentiment and a bow with a bunny charm, and called her done.


Please be sure and pop by Peggy Loves Vintage to check out her new Easter/Spring cutouts, or if you prefer, you can visit her on Ebay, or on her Web store.  Be sure to check out her blog too and become a follower! She LOVES to give away free vintage images!  Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts