Tuesday, March 22, 2011


Hi friends and happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly, and this weeks challenge from Dawny is It's a Mom Thing!  She is asking us to make a card for your Mom, or just make a girly card! We are sponsored this week by Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The card I'm showing you today is one I made almost a month ago for my blogging friend Charlene.



I used the adorable #293 Tilda with a Small Gift from the You Are So Special collection at Magnolia-licious.  She's colored with Copic markers. Sorry...it's been so long since I've colored this, I don't remember everything I used. But I do know I used RV91, 93, and 95 for her dress and socks.  The papers are Basic Grey and the cardstock is Bazzill. I also used the Vintage Tag Doohickey Die.


The flowers are from WOC and the bow was made using the Bow Easy and May Arts silk ribbon.



So that's it for me today! Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to see all the wonderful creations from the rest of my teamates. Then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts