Wednesday, March 9, 2011


Hi everybody and happy Friday Eve! I am a huge Kim Hughes fan, and I'm so excited as she is producing stamps for her very own shop called Paper Smooches! Isn't that the cutest name?!! This adorable birdie is from her set called Birthday Buddies. Love it!  I colored it with Copic markers to match the papers which are from an old DCWV stack called Sweet.


The birdhouse was cut with my Gypsy and Expression using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge which you can get for  a mere 19.99 over at Hallmark Scrapbook right now!!!  I have been puchasing from them since I bought my Cricut years ago, and you will NOT find better service anywhere! And I'm not being paid or compensated to say that either. Try them, I promise you will love them!  All the cardstock is Bazzill and the May Arts silk ribbon is from Stamp and Create.



The birdie was cut out with circle and petite scalloped Nesties, and both it and the birdhouse are popped up with dimensional tape for lots of dimension. That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Have a great day! Hugs!

Popular Posts