Friday, March 11, 2011



Yesterday was a grey and rainy day here in Aiken but even the dark sky could not suppress the beauty that is beginning to emerge in my back yard.  Our Tulip Magnolia tree is covered with amazingly beautiful bloom and is focal point of our yard.



This little tree was planted two and a half years ago. In that time it has doubled in size and has become a true spring time gem.  In the summer the tree is covered with lush green leaves, and will someday be a wonderful shade tree.  But the spring is is truly a wonder.  I love the bold pink blooms.


I think my camera did a great job on the close ups.  Did you notice the rain drops on the petals? 

I will be back with photos soon with a few photos of my redecorating efforts.  Don't you love Spring changes???

Popular Posts